Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Selamat bertemu kembali.



Hellooooo, it’s been awhile since I left this blog. Never thought that I will eventually decide to update this blog again after abandoned it for few years. Reason is, I want to express things since I have only Instagram, twitter & facebook which I can’t explain any longer! Ohemgeeeee. (sejak bila aku suka menulis ni) But this one is just like a mobile diary. Imagine how could i wrote a diary in this century? Macam impossible and i think dah tak portable nak bawa buku kehulu kehilir. Kan? And i can post photos, express feeling and doing everything in my own way without anyone complaining about it! Tehehe.

Sebenarnya, I tengok blogger-blogger si seronok pulak sebab boleh share everything kan. Lagi-lagi untuk B2B macam I ni. Review about wedding dress, review about the pelamin and wedding planner. Seronok pulak that is why I create one. Tak rasa nak orang baca pun, just nak jadikan ia memorable, so lepas kahwin, lepas ada anak boleh baca sambil tersipu-sipu malu. Hahaha *kill me now*. Yela, ada blog tu I baca since dia engaged, getting married, sampai dapat baby. Seronok dapat share all those sweet moments kan. Now at least I’ve got something interesting to share.

Even my fiancé (this is my first time I called him fiancé) pun tak tahu I ada blog. Sorry sayang didn’t mean to hide anything from you. Lepas kahwin I bagi u baca okay. Muahahah

Till then, XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment